Your home is the crowning glory of your achievements. It certainly deserves a second look, especially after all the time, money, and effort you spent procuring it. Hold attention of even the most fickle onlookers by showing them outstanding exteriors. Here are three makeover projects to try.
Boring is no good. If your Ann Arbor roofing needs a little pick-me-up, consider these shingle options from trusted manufacturer GAF:
- Three-Tab Shingles – Installing these beauties is one of the most cost-effective ways to spruce up your home. Reinforced with GAF’s Advanced Protection™ technology, this classic roofing option can last for years to come.
- Timberline® Lifetime Shingles – Lovely and functional: that’s what this best-selling line from North America’s top shingle manufacturer is. The shingles come with a lifetime limited warranty, the strongest package you’ll find in the business.
- Designer Lifetime Shingles – Ever fancied living in a celebrity mansion? Maybe you can’t afford the whole house yet, but these shingles come close. For just pennies-a-day more than the standard variety, you could have a stunning and superbly performing roof.
Do your exteriors easily succumb to the elements? Challenging weather can cause all sorts of damage, the most visible being on your siding. Restore your exteriors’ good looks through replacement. Here are our picks for siding with the best curb appeal:
- Vinyl – Eliminate the need for frequent painting and scraping with low-maintenance vinyl siding. Because it looks ultra-modern, it’s perfect for giving your home a fresh, youthful update.
- Fiber-Cement – Homeowners love this siding option for a reason. Known for is incredible beauty and durability, fiber-cement has that historic look down pat. They can transform your plain home into a classic work of art.
Design accents don’t always have to be found indoors. They look great outdoors too. Well-executed masonry on your exteriors will turn heads. Here are some ideas:
- Walls – Intricate details on your retaining walls add character and another layer of protection from the elements. Professional masonry looks good even from afar, perfect for making impressions.
- Chimney – Crumbling bricks or stones don’t look nice atop your roof. Revive your chimney by having it inlaid with new masonry construction.
- Walk/Driveway – The path leading up to your front door could be more interesting! Impress guests before they even get inside your home.
Tittle Brothers Construction has been helping our neighbors beautify their exteriors for years. We specialize in improving siding and roofing in Ann Arbor and surrounding areas. We also perform new masonry construction as well as repair.
Do your exteriors need a makeover? We can help. Call us at (877) 228-5658 today for a free quote on any of our remodeling services. Our specialists will be glad to give a hand.