The elements are bound to take their toll on your roofing over time. When it’s time for a replacement, you need to know what your best options are.
Many of our clients prefer GAF’s Timberline® Lifetime Shingles , and we believe they’ll work wonders for your home as well. They’re the best-selling architectural shingles in America for many reasons. In this entry, we discuss three of them.
1. They protect well against the weather.
Advanced Protection® technology lends long-term durability to each shingle in the Timberline series. The tab weighs just right and can hold its own against strong winds, heavy rains, and extreme temperatures. It’s this perfect combination of weight and weather performance that makes this Birmingham roofing option a worthy investment for your home.
2. They offer great design flexibility.
GAF offers a handful of Timberline products for you to choose from. Each line has the potential to add value to your home thanks to outstanding aesthetic qualities. Design opportunities abound with options that include:
• High Definition® – HD technology meets roofing in this shingle option. It is extra thick for added strength and has a striking wood shake look for more appeal. You can opt for the Ultra-HD variety if you want to boost your roof’s depth and dimension.
• Natural Shadow® – This shingle option makes the most of light and shadow to give your roofing in Birmingham, MI a soft and elegant appearance. It has the natural look of wood and features feathered shadow lines that add a warm and earthy finishing touch to your home.
• American Harvest® – This stylish product comes in a custom palette that renowned color expert Patricia Verlodt created exclusively for GAF. Like other shingles in the Timberline series, it can withstand winds with a force of up to 130 mph. It’s the perfect covering for any American home.
GAF’s shingles also feature StainGuard® Protection. This unique technology is designed to resist nasty-looking algae and keep your roof beautiful for a longer time.
3. They’re covered by a superb manufacturer warranty.
Timberline Shingles come with a GAF Lifetime limited warranty. That means they’re guaranteed for as long as you own your home. Smart Choice® Protection covers (non-prorated) materials and installation labor for the first ten years.
Tittle Brothers Construction complements GAF’s stellar warranties with a 15- or 20-year workmanship coverage. Feel free to get in touch with us at (877) 228-5658 to find out which one applies to your home, as well as get a no-obligation GAF roofing estimate.