The first quarter of the year is the perfect time to prepare your home. Tittle Brothers Construction offers these helpful tips to get you on the right track:
• Get your roof inspected: Around February or March, you should get your Birmingham roofing inspected professionally for any adverse effects of the winter. This will help you to deal with any problems that the coming summer might bring.
• Upgrade your roof to GAF: This very popular brand has offered some of the most reliable full roofing systems you can get on the market. Focusing primarily on innovative shingles, these are an affordable yet highly durable product that can improve your roofing system.
• Replace with healthier vinyl siding: Apart from being resilient and durable, vinyl is a material that never needs painting. That means that there is less chance of harmful volatile organic compounds that can affect your family.
• Consider getting a sunroom: Natural light has long proven to have numerous benefits. The best way to maximize on these benefits is building a sunroom for your home.
• Invest in energy-efficient windows: Newer window options are effective at thermal regulation. This leaves you less dependent on artificial means of heating and cooling. In fact, our windows paired with your roofing in Birmingham will result in greater savings off your monthly energy bills.
• Check your insulation: Tittle Brothers Construction will be more than glad to check your insulation. We use modern foam insulation that is easy to apply and fix should you need it.
• Get remodeled: With warmer, more sociable seasons on the horizon, the first quarter of 2016 is the perfect time to get a deck or remodel your rooms. By the time warmer climes roll around, you should be all set.
Regardless of your home improvement needs, consult Tittle Brothers Construction to handle the work. Call us today at (877) 228-5658 and we will be happy to make a recommendation and figure out the best solutions to your home’s needs.