Roof replacement isn’t something you should take lightly. Since it’s a considerable investment, make sure you that you can protect both yourself and your new roof better. This is where roofing warranties Roof replacement is a considerable investment, make sure you that you can protect both yourself and your new roof better. This is where roofing warranties come in. They can help you make the most of your roof, ensuring durable weather protection and lasting performance.
Tittle Brothers Construction, one of the top roofing contractors in Troy, MI, shares the things you should look for in your roof warranty:
1. Manufacturer’s Warranty—This is standard for almost every replacement project. It covers the roofing materials of your new system, ensuring protection against defects that might cause premature failure. Manufacturer warranties ensure the quality of materials. That’s why they typically have long coverage periods, with some lasting up to 50 years.
2. Workmanship or Installation Warranty—Roofing contractors usually offer their own labor guarantees, though some manufacturers like GAF® include this with their options. A workmanship warranty covers the work that goes into your new roofing in Troy, MI. This helps protect you from sloppy installation while freeing you from the additional costs. The coverage period varies with every contractor — from a few decades to a lifetime.
Take note of the fine print that comes with your roof warranty. There are some factors that might void it, after all. These include installing satellite dishes or antennae over the shingles; pressure washing; improper venting; and reroofing.
GAF® Roofing Warranties by Tittle Brothers Construction
As a Master Elite™ roofing contractor, Tittle Brothers Construction offers only the highest quality materials from GAF, North America’s largest roofing manufacturer. When you choose us to work on your new roof, you’ll qualify to our GAF warranty options. These include:
1. Standard Shingle Warranty—This cost-effective option covers shingle defects and 10-year Smart Choice® Protection period. The Standard Shingle Warranty coverage will depend on your choice of three-tab shingles.
2. System Plus Warranty—This lets you enjoy 50-year coverage on GAF’s Lifetime shingles, including their bestselling Timberline® series. In addition, System Plus Warranty comes with two-year coverage on workmanship, including tear-off services.
3. Golden Pledge® Warranty—As GAF’s premium option, Golden Pledge offers 50-year coverage on materials and 20-year on workmanship. To ensure that the work adheres to quality standards, a GAF certified inspector will conduct a 40-point checkup of your new Troy roofing.
Turn to Tittle Brothers Construction for your roof replacement needs. We’ll help you make the most of this home improvement with our extensive warranties from GAF. Call us at (877) 228-5658 or fill out our form today for a free estimate.