For maximum aesthetic appeal, your home’s roofing material and siding should complement the rest of your house. Tittle Brothers Construction, a company offering quality roofing in Troy MI, and its surrounding areas, gives you tips on how to make your roofing and siding match the exterior.
- Take your time when choosing roofing and siding colors. Do your research and know which colors complement each other. Some manufacturer websites even give you the option to virtually experiment with colors for your exterior.
- Check out roofing color samples and compare them with your current roofing. Determine which are aesthetically pleasing to the eye, and make sure that the colors blend.
- Look around your neighborhood. Is your home in harmony with the other houses near you? Often taking your neighbors’ roofs into consideration can make your decision easier.
- Although a solid roof color works best for some designs, a combination of complementing colors may enhance your home’s look. Ask us how.
- You need complementing colors, not matching colors. Using the same color all over a house can make it look too boring and plain.
- On the flip side, don’t make your house’s exterior look too busy by piling on color after color. If you select a bright siding color, go for a toned-down color for your shingles.
- Lastly, get tips from home improvement professionals. Asking a professional contractor for help is often the best choice that a homeowner can make.
Tittle Brothers Construction has been around for quite some time and is vastly experienced when it comes to the home improvement field. For quality Troy roofing services, call us at (877) 228-5658 today.