Putting a good roof over your head is not a one-size-fits-all kind of thing. Every structure is unique and so is each type of roof. While much has been said about the crucial role they play in buildings and properties, there’s no other way to emphasize its value: It keeps you safe and secure all year round. That’s why you should grab every opportunity to reinforce it.
If you want your Detroit roofing to withstand the elements, then think about switching to a metal roof. Here’s why:
- Longevity. Metal roofs are known for their long life spans. Typically, they can last between 40 years and 70 years, depending on external factors as well as frequency and level of upkeep.
- Value. It is true that initial purchasing costs may be higher than other roof materials, but they offer a high return on investment. What you can’t save now is incomparable to what you can save in the long run. That’s why we at Tittle Brothers Construction recommend metal roofs, especially for commercial buildings.
- Versatility. The beautiful thing about metal roofs is they can match almost any architectural design and color. They give that sophisticated and sleek finish that can highlight the good features of your property.
- Variety. Another great feature of metal roofs is they come in various colors, style, and finishes. Some contractors even offer a number of colors for metal roofing which makes your investment even more valuable and exciting.
- Energy Efficiency. With today’s remarkable innovation in the roofing industry, a lot of materials and products now have energy-saving features. Metal roofing has the ability to help reduce your heating and cooling consumption and bills through its superb insulation.
- Cost-Effectiveness. Because of their energy-efficient feature, your energy savings can be significantly noticed over time. On top of that, for owners who have plans to sell their properties in the future, installing metal roofing will greatly increase its resale value. A metal roof also has low upkeep requirements, which helps you save on maintenance costs.
- Sustainability. Since they are usually produced from recyclable materials and will most likely be recycled after their service life, they make good green options.
There is more to your roof than aesthetics. We can help you maximize your investment and get the most out of your roof choices with our topnotch products and workmanship.
Here at Tittle Brothers Construction, we provide high-quality installation, maintenance, and repair services for your residential and commercial roofing in Detroit. If you want to know more about us and our services, just give us a call or fill out our contact form.