Advancements in window replacements have improved significantly to meet the growing needs of property owners. New designs were introduced to suit different architectural styles. Durable and energy-efficient materials were developed to bring comfort all year round.
With many innovations introduced in the past years, here are five things about replacement windows in Birmingham that we loved:
1. Composite Frame: Fibrex® by Renewal by Andersen®, a durable frame made of composite materials, has continued to gain popularity among many homeowners because it doesn’t rot, corrode, pit, or crack.
2. Low-E Glass: Low-E is a special coating considered as a breakthrough in the window industry. It offers many benefits, including filtering damaging UV rays without affecting the natural light passing through the glass.
3. Stained Glass: Having artistic panes adds flair to a property. Painted glass is often used for windows in the kitchen, bathroom, and nooks that serve as interesting focal points. With stained glass, you can liven up a neutral-colored area and transform it into a stunning space.
4. Specialty Shapes: Rectangular and square windows are here to stay, but specialty shapes have started becoming popular in the past years. To add charm and personality to your home, some shapes to consider are diamond, octagon, and circular.
5. Unique Colors: New shades for windows give homeowners the chance to find colors that match their properties beautifully. You’ll find some brands offering exquisite shades, such as Terratone®, Red Rock, Forest Green, and Cocoa Bean.
Are you planning to replace your windows this year? These things are here to stay. For your window repair and replacement needs, you can rely on Tittle Brothers Construction.
Our company offers high-quality custom-fit windows from distinguished brands, including Renewal by Andersen, Pella Windows, Polaris Windows & Doors, and Simonton Windows. Call us at (877) 228-5658 to learn more about our selection of windows Birmingham homeowners have enjoyed for many years.