Advantages of Vinyl Siding
Vinyl siding is one of the best choices you can make for your home. Tittle Brothers Construction installs vinyl siding Michigan homeowners can trust for durability, great looks and value.
Beautiful Siding Options
Residential Siding Company in Southeast Michigan
Siding your home with beautiful, durable exterior cladding is one of the best home remodeling values for the money. Siding is attractive, adds to your home’s value, and requires virtually zero maintenance.
From traditional options like board & batten and lap siding to modern insulated siding, Tittle Brothers Construction offers a wide selection of siding options and services, including siding repair and replacement.
Tittle Brothers Construction offers Zero Down Financing and Free Estimates.
Request Your Free Estimate. Please Complete This Form To Get Started.
Why Choose Vinyl Siding For Your Home
Some of the advantages of adding vinyl siding in homes include:
- Reducing heating and cooling costs by increasing the R value of your home’s exterior. New insulated vinyl siding products are even more energy efficient.
- Eliminating the high cost – in time and money – of scraping and painting your home every few years.
- Enhancing the beauty of your home with attractive siding that will not fade, chip, peel or flake.
- Avoiding the growth of mold and mildew on your home’s exterior walls.
- Limiting the intrusion of airborne pollution and noise, making your home safer and healthier.
- Making your home easier to maintain. You can easily clean vinyl siding with a garden hose.
- Increasing the resale value of your home.
Vinyl siding on your home can make it more attractive and easier to maintain. It can also save you time and money. Siding from Tittle Brothers Construction can add insulating properties to your home that help reduce energy consumption and lower your monthly heating and cooling costs.
When you factor in ease of maintenance, beauty, additional value and energy efficiency, vinyl siding in Michigan from Tittle Brothers Construction makes great sense for your home.
Tittle Brothers Process To Install Vinyl Siding
We start by meeting with the homeowner to discuss why choosing Tittle Brothers for your project is the Right Choice. We then explore all the available options in style, color, and accessories to make their home beautiful. We will also discuss the process of installing our high-quality vinyl siding and accessories.
• We prepare the home by completely removing any existing Siding and underpayments as necessary.
• We then can inspect the under structure of the surfaces such as sheathing to check for any rotten wood as necessary to properly complete the new installation. (Replacing wood cannot be foreseen until this point and may incur a small additional cost for any wood replacement)
• We next install what is called Rigid Foam (Extruded Polystyrene Fanfold Underlayment Foam Insulation 1/4″) to make the walls even which will ensure the new siding will lay flat giving the home a smooth surface and to provide some R-Value insulation for the home.
• The next layer we install a highly rated moisture barrier (some refer to as the brand name Tyvek © and other available brands), to prevent water / moisture from entering the insulation and sheathing. In addition, we tape off any seams with a specially made taping material for the vapor barrier to form a nice seal. We don’t want any mold or rotted sheathing in the future.
• Next, if the project calls for it, we install custom cladding around window and door openings that can either match the Vinyl Siding color or have an offset color to bring out the detail and character of the home. We use high performance aluminum cladding that is custom formed at the job site. This will be the same process for any other areas of wood that the homeowner wished to make “maintenance free”.
• Another step if that we install what the industry refers to as “channels”. The channels are made of the same vinyl material and color that fit around openings such as windows and doors and any trim of the home. The purpose is to fit and lock in the vinyl siding sections.
• We don’t forget the details. We then install Vinyl Accessory Blocks for any outdoor Water spigots, electrical boxes, electrical lighting, any vents, etc. that will also match the color scheme chosen for the home.
• Now we begin what you may think would be the very first step but it’s right in line where it needs to be, that’s the installation of a heavy-duty starter strip. Our crew will follow the walls (sheathing) of the house and using a caulk line to ensure the starter strip is perfectly flat and all sections above are even. The starter strip is typically in place at the very bottom where the vinyl siding will start and working our way upward. In short, the starter strip is where the first row of Vinyl Siding will connect and ensure a straight, level installation when done correctly.
• With the previous step, we begin installation of Vinyl sections starting from the bottom of the wall and working our way up.
• Does the home have overhangs / soffits? We also install a premium vinyl soffit with colors to match to truly make the home maintenance free. We install vinyl soffit systems with hidden vents where needed and we will also make surer to cut in any additional venting into the sheathing to help your roof breathe as it should.
• Finishing up the project, we Caulk and seal all areas that are needed, such as windows and door trim where we installed cladding.
• We then do a full Final Inspection of the new Vinyl Siding installation to make sure nothing was missed and that all of the steps were properly followed. We want the siding and trim to last as we promised.
• Oh, and let’s not forget the gutters and downspouts! We install heavy duty custom extruded aluminum gutters and downspouts wherever needed. We only use the best fasteners to ensure the gutters stay in place and are sure to perform year after year. There are many colors to choose from to match your siding, trim, or soffits. We also offer the option to install Leaf Protection, so homeowners no longer need to fret every season.
Call for your free siding estimate from Tittle Brothers Construction today!
Call Tittle Brothers Construction (734) 225-2525 today to learn more and get started.